September 15-17 2017
Food Vendor Application
Please note that receipt of application does not guarantee acceptance to the KBF, all will be juried in.
To apply for a Food Vendor space, you must complete this application, which will include:
- Submitting a copy of your menu with pricing.
- Submitting a photo of your booth and a description of your space.
- Submitting a $625 deposit. Deposit will be returned if not selected.
ALL FOOD VENDOR SPACES ARE $1,250.
Please note that receipt of application does not guarantee acceptance to the KBF, all will be juried in by the Food Court committee.
If you are selected to participate in the 2017 KBF, you agree to:
- Provide a copy of your Liability Insurance for $1,000,000 listing the Kentucky Bourbon Festival and City of Bardstown as additional insured.
- Follow all health department requirements. Local health inspectors will be on site.
- Supply your own 100 foot extension cords.
- Supply 10 free coupons for items of your choice for KBF volunteers.
- Park trailers on pavement only.
- Supply these items and remaining booth payment within 10 business days of selection confirmation.
- Thursday (September 14) between 6PM and 9PM ONLY
- Friday (September 15) between 8AM and 11AM ONLY
VENDORS MUST STAY OPEN:
- Friday (September 15) 12PM – 10PM
- Saturday (September 16) 10AM – 10PM
- Sunday (September 17) 10AM – 5PM
*Please note that you may stay open till midnight Fri. and Sat.
NO EARLY TEARDOWNS.
NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE VENDING AREA
from 11AM Friday September 15 until 5PM Sunday September 17.
KBF does not supply refrigerated storage.
KBF will supply security in the Festival area.
KBF will provide pick up of containerized trash only. Vendors must collect, bag and deposit all trash in trash cans. DO NOT LEAVE OR DUMP ANY GREASE, this will be subject to a fine of $500.