September 11-17, 2017
Please note that receipt of application does not guarantee acceptance to the KBF, all will be juried in.
To apply for Exhibitor space, you must complete this application, which includes:
- submission of 3 images of your Art/Craft/KY Proud product
- submission of your $250 deposit. Deposit will be returned if not selected.
Electricity will be provided.
All 10×10 Exhibitor spaces are $250.
If application is accepted the $250 deposit is non-refundable.
KBF Jury will review applications beginning 5/17/17 and continue until spaces are full. Everyone who submits an application will be notified as to status.
Please remember that this is a juried event and no direct sales companies are permitted.
If you are selected to participate in the 2017 KBF, you agree to:
- Offer only items hand-crafted by you. Items made using pre-formed molds, kits, or items made by others will not be accepted.
- Offer only items detailed in your application.
- Setup and breakdown your booth only during appointed times.
- Be present and have your booth open for business during all operating hours of the 3-day event.
- Utilize a white tent or canopy that does not exceed your assigned space.
- Not share booth space, sublet or apportion space to anyone not included on your application.
- Collect 6% sales tax on all sales made during the Art Show. Artists will receive a KY sales tax form.
- Agree to indemnify and hold the Kentucky Bourbon Festival, Inc. and its employees,volunteers, and event sponsors harmless from any and all claims made against theKentucky Bourbon Festival, Inc., including without limitation, all cost, liabilities,judgments, expenses, damages or attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with any structure erected by exhibitor, equipment or personal property used by vendor and any claims made on account or resulting from exhibitors participation in the KentuckyBourbon Festival, Inc.
Art Exhibitors may not sell food items. Jurors will circulate during the show to ensure that exhibitors are complying with requirements. Failure to adhere to these requirements will result in the artist/crafter being asked to leave and forfeiture of the booth fee.
LOCATION: The show will be held on the lawn of historic Spalding Hall.
- Thursday (September 14) between 9AM and 5PM ONLY
- Friday (September 15) between 7AM and 11AM ONLY
VENDORS MUST STAY OPEN:
- Friday (September 15) 12PM – 10PM
- Saturday (September 16) 10AM – 10PM
- Sunday (September 17) 10AM – 5PM
NO EARLY TEARDOWNS.
NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE VENDING AREA from 11AM Friday September 15 until 5PM Sunday September 17.
SECURITY: KBF will supply security in the Festival area
TRASH: KBF will provide pick up of containerized trash only. Vendors must collect, bag and deposit all trash in trash cans.
There will be no refunds on cancelations.